Peak Centre Academy classrooms are fitted with state of the art learning tools such as SmartBoards while students train in sporting facilities that are among the best in Canada.
Our classrooms are all fitted with Smartboard technology and desktop computers dedicated to student learning activities.
Learning at Peak Centre Academy is not limited to the classroom. Fun educational outings are planned through the year, including (but not limited to):
- Visits to Parliament
- Visits to Canada’s National museums
- Gatineau Park
- Cooking classes
The Peak Centre Academy is housed in the Bell Sens Plex in Kanata, Ontario. Our facilities include:
- Four ice pads
- Three NHL sized surfaces and one international ice surface
- Field house for dryland speed, agility and athleticism training a
- State-of-the-art sports conditioning facilities including strength training equipment, cardio training equipment, altitude stations and stretching areas
- Peak Centre Human Performance Lab
- Outdoor soccer, football and baseball fields
- Beach volleyball courts
- Tobannging hill
- Cross country running trails
In additional our kids have access to outdoor space for unstructured activities like road hockey, pick-up basketball, and tobogganing during the winter.